Sunday, July 12, 2015

I Think My Babysitter Is an Alien SALE

Title : I Think My Babysitter Is an Alien
Category: Movies
Brand: 1201 Music
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.0
Buyer Review : 1

Description : This specific I Think My Babysitter Is an Alien works great, user friendly as well as adjust. The price of this wa lower than other locations I explored, and not considerably more when compared with similar item

This type of obcject gives surpass own anticipation, this has developed into a fantastic upgrade on personally, The theory came securely and rapidly I Think My Babysitter Is an Alien


A world-famous astronaut returns home from his latest mission, bringing home a small asteroid that hit his space station. When strange things start to happen, his nine-year-old daughter is convinced that aliens have moved in next
door and embarks on a mission to save the world from a galactic invasion!


Review :
Bought sight-unseen because of the title and running time; PLEASANT surprises...
All I had to do is notice THE TITLE, and, that the movie [only] has an eighty-minute running time; I was, totally, S=O=L=D !
Amazon's description sealed the deal:
"A world-famous astronaut returns home from his latest mission, bringing home a small asteroid that hit his space station.
When strange things start to happen, his nine-year-old daughter is convinced that aliens have moved in next door and em-
barks on a mission to save the world from an inter-galactic invasion!" ( Wow!! )

From the cover art, I Think My Babysitter Is an Alien could just as easily been titled Pippi Longstocking - The One and Only!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
COMMENTS AFTER FIRST VIEWING:
(Yes! I enjoyed it);...


No comments:

Post a Comment