Friday, July 31, 2015

Descendants Big Discount

Title : Descendants
Category: Movies
Brand: Walt Disney Studios
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.4
Buyer Review : 344

Description : This kind of Descendants does fantastic, easy to use along with alter. The price for this became lower as compered to other places My partner and i explored, rather than a lot more when compared with comparable item

This unique obcject provides exceeded out prospect, this has developed into a great replace on myself personally, The theory appeared securely and also quickly Descendants


Meet the next generation of villains in Disney's DESCENDANTS! Imprisoned on the Isle of the Lost, home of the most infamous villains who ever lived, the kids of Maleficent (Kristen Chenoweth), the Evil Queen, Jafar and Cruella De Vil have never ventured off the island... until now. Sent to idyllic Auradon to attend prep school alongside the children of beloved Disney heroes, these villainous kids must execute a plan that helps their evil parents achieve "world domination" once again! Will Maleficent's daughter (Dove Cameron) and the other rebel teens follow in their rotten parents' footsteps or will they choose to embrace their innate goodness and save the kingdom? Co-starring Booboo Stewart, Cameron Boyce and introducing newcomer Sofia Carson, this wickedly cool comedy adventure is awesome to the core!


Review :
Great family movie
I admit it. I'm older than the age group that this was pitched for. At 28 I have no kids, except for when I watch my two cousins, who are 12 and 7. Now moving on. I wasn't much of a fan of the HSM trilogy, or Frozen (admit it, everyone has had enough of that!). I thought this movie was going to be lame and cliche, but it changed my mind. The twist on the old Disney classics. The music seemed kind of last minute, but fit the plot line just right. 9/10.

Super cute and fun for the whole family
Super cute and fun for the whole family. My 10 and 7 year old loved it, husband and I were able to enjoy a family movie without it being a cartoon! Chenoworth was great, really liked Najimy's small role (reminded me of her role in "Sister Act") and Dove Cameron is an up-and-coming star, which the kids also like in "Liv and Maddie" and "Cloud 9". Well done, Disney!

Cute Movie
I wasn't sure I was going to like Descendants, but as my family are long time Disney fans, I decided to give it a try. As a young adult (22), I was definitely skeptical about the movie going into it, as it seems geared more toward a younger crowd. While the dancing was a bit over the top sometimes, it had a nice message about being able to make your own choices and a cute plot that reminded me a bit of High School Musical or Sky High. It wasn't the best movie I have seen all year, but it was cute and it was worth the purchase.

Also, the included bracelet was a nice touch and my niece is sure to love it. I bought a second copy that will be going to her mom for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment