Monday, July 13, 2015

Power Stretch & Sculpt With Tonya Larson Big SALE

Title : Power Stretch & Sculpt With Tonya Larson
Category: Movies

Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 3.0
Buyer Review : 4









Review :
Strong religious theme
I didn't realize that there would be such a religious element to this video. In the beginning she quoted scripture from the Bible. I didn't mind that so much because I normally skip through the talking of all the videos I do....but moving into the second phase of the stretching the music changed from wordless songs to a hymn....I think was "I Surrender All".....It just isn't my thing. I found it distracting and ultimately defeated the purpose of me buying the video which was to relax.... I turned it off after a little while. I wish I had been able to rent it first because it as a complete waste to me. However, if you are looking for something easy and relaxing with a Christian emphasis this is definitely for you.

Very slow
I usually do vinyassa flow yoga, and wanted something to just concentrate on stretching. This was not the video for me. While she did have some good stretches, it was very easy and slow moving. I got very bored. The title "power stretch" mislead me... It should have been restfull stretch for beginners. Wish I had rented it instead of buying it because I will not be doing the video again.

" It's just dull vinyasa yoga
The description of this video misuses commas. The vibe is creepy Christian, and I don't appreciate that that was a surprise. Also, it's not "power stretch and sculpt." It's just dull vinyasa yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment