Monday, April 27, 2015

Person of Interest: Season 2 Big Discount

Title : Person of Interest: Season 2
Category: TV
Brand: Warner Brothers
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.8
Buyer Review : 692

Description : Timepiece carriers film This Person of Interest: Season 2 works great, easy to use along with adjust. The cost of this is much lower than other locations My spouse and i explored, and never considerably more as compared to comparable item

This type of subject provides surpass own prospect, that one has developed into a wonderfull replace on myself, The concept came securely and also speedily Person of Interest: Season 2


Person of Interest: The Complete Second Season (DVD)

In this crime thriller, a former CIA agent, John Reese (Jim Caviezel) teams up with mysterious billionaire Harold Finch (Michael Emerson) to prevent violent crimes before they happen. Reese's special training in covert operations appeals to Finch, a software genius who invented a program, aka "The Machine," that can identify people soon to be involved in violent crimes. Tapping into ubiquitous surveillance feeds throughout the city, the two work outside of the law, combining Reese's black ops skills with Finch's technological prowess and unlimited wealth to unravel the mystery of the person of interest, and stop the crime before it happens. Also working with Reese and Finch are detectives Carter and Fusco (Taraji P. Henson & Kevin Chapman). With infinite crimes to investigate, Reese and Finch find that the right person, with the right information, at the right time, can change everything.

]]>

Features :
  • Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 883929278596
  • Shipping Weight: 0.92 lbs
  • Manufacturer:
  • Genre: PB TV
  • All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.

Review :
You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find you".
Many new concept shows capture the public's interest and develop quite a fan base their Freshman Year. But, if you have ANY decent experience with Sci-Fi or Dystopian series, you know that the vast majority of them fall flat on their Sophomore Faces! From Terra Nova, Heroes, Falling Skies, etc., some end at the 1st year, some limp along into the 2nd before cancellation, and then the unfathomable few struggle with the die-hard fans until the plug is pulled. (I've been one of those fans of all three examples.)

So, when a series like PERSON OF INTEREST, which is described by some as a "Cop Procedural Show" can not only make it past the first year but into a second one, there's cause to celebrate! Yes, this IS a Cop Procedural Show but with so many subtle twists and turns to it. The first year was pretty basic: it introduced the viewers to the Core Four: Finch; Reese; Carter and Fusco. (no need to write about them if you're reading a 2nd season review). Each week there was a...
A great continuation of an awesome show (spoiler alert)
I first found out about the show, "Person of Interest" by accident via Wikipedia. When I read about how it involved a former Green Beret/CIA operative using his skills to prevent violent crimes, I was already interested (I love movies/shows like The Bourne Series and 24 where highly-trained former soldiers/agents put the smack down on bad guys), but I figured I wouldn't be able to watch it 'cause I didn't have TV and it wasn't on Netflix. Last Christmas, when I saw the first season on DVD, and I bought it. I was instantly hooked and practically devoured all the episodes. I quickly realized that Season 2 was going on, but I despaired because there was no way to catch up with the episodes.
Fast forward to a few days ago, I checked on Season 2 on Amazon to see when it would come out on DVD, and I found out - much to my joyful surprise - that I could purchase the episodes on Instant Video. So that's exactly what I did.
I am very happy to say that Season 2 does not...
My second Amazon Review because POI is just so amazing
This has to be one of the best TV shows I have ever seen. Great cast and always changing plots so you never know where the storyline will be going. Every show is worth watching at least twice to pick up on the nuances you missed the first time.

Already looking forward to Season Three.

No comments:

Post a Comment