Thursday, April 30, 2015

Matlock: The Complete Series On Sale

Title : Matlock: The Complete Series
Category: TV
Brand: Paramount
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.7
Buyer Review : 30

Description : Analyze videos thriller This Matlock: The Complete Series works fantastic, simple to use and also change. The price for this became much lower compered to other areas we researches, rather than a lot more compared to comparable product

This unique obcject Offer overtake the anticipation, that one has turned into a fantastic replace on personally, The concept came properly along with rapidly Matlock: The Complete Series


The one-and-only Andy Griffith stars in Matlock: The Complete Series. Both in the courtroom and out, no one matches the quick wit, Southern charm and killer instincts of legendary attorney Ben Matlock. This collection of all 178 episodes showcases the mysteries that made Matlock a television classic. Helping the masterful lawyer solve his most intriguing cases over the years are a crew of clever colleagues, including daughter Leanne (Brynn Thayer), Conrad McMasters (Clarence Gilyard, Jr.), P.I. Cliff Lewis (Daniel Roebuck) and P.I. Jerri Stone (Carol Huston). Over nine seasons, riveting story lines and A-list guest stars prove that Matlock can captivate juries and audiences alike.


Review :
There is an awful lot to like here.
As someone who purchased the entire nine seasons of "Matlock" separately about a year ago I can heartily recommend this brand new 2015 package to anyone who enjoys this type of family-oriented entertainment. It took me about six months but I got the opportunity to enjoy once again every single episode of this highly entertaining series. What I enjoyed most about this series is that there is a minimum of violence and very little in the way of sexual innuendo. This is definitely a series that grandparents can enjoy with their grandkids. I found that as the series wore on the quality of the shows did not diminish one little bit.....even in the ninth and final season. Andy Griffith obviously enjoyed the role and it was fun to see the great Don Knotts guest star in a number of episodes. There is a touch of humor in a lot of these shows and every once in a while some great music. If you are a fan of classic TV, courtroom dramas, or family-friendly shows then I highly...
Happy with my purchase!!
I love this series!!!! I was hesitant to purchase based on several other reviews about quality, I was especially afraid I would not be able to hear shows since I do have a slight hearing problem. I have a 32" flat screen TV and a 2yr old bluray/ dvd player that are both pretty basic with no fancy upgrades. I'm almost finished with first season and have been VERY happy. Do I wish they would have cleaned up the video a bit for this new set release?? YES... Am I still enjoying this series?? ABSOLUTELY... I have no problem with audio from my regular TV speakers. I am very happy with my purchase so far and would definitely recommend this set.

MATLOCK - Complete Episode List with a Selection Of Notable Guest Stars
Andy Griffith is best known for his starring roles in two very popular television series, The Andy Griffith Show (1960) and Matlock (1986). Matlock is an American television legal drama, starring Andy Griffith whose hair has now turned much grayer than when he was sheriff of Mayberry. And Don Knotts has a semi regular role, starting in season 3 through season 6, usually he's wearing a cap to cover his now balding pate - this was before being bald was in style.

Andy Griffith (1926 - 2012) Spouse (3)
Cindi Knight (2 April 1983 - 3 July 2012) (his death)
Solica Casuto (11 June 1975 - 1981) (divorced)
Barbara Griffith (26 August 1949 - 16 October 1972) (divorced) (2 children

Don Knotts (1924 - 2006) Spouse (3)
Frances Yarborough (2002 - 24 February 2006) (his death)
Loralee Czuchna (12 October 1974 - 1989) (divorced)
Kathryn Metz (27 December 1947 - 17 March 1966) (divorced) (2 children)

My favorite moments are...

No comments:

Post a Comment