Saturday, April 25, 2015

Unfriended Big Discount

Title : Unfriended
Category: Movies
Brand: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 2.5
Buyer Review : 399

Description : Pay attention to shippers special movie This specific Unfriended performs fantastic, user friendly and modify. The cost of this became lower than other locations My spouse and i researches, rather than much more compared to equivalent item

This unique item gives surpass own prospect, this place has chaned into a fantastic upgrade on personally, The theory arrived safely along with swiftly Unfriended


Unfriended unfolds over a teenager’s computer screen as she and her friends are stalked by an unseen figure who seeks vengeance for a shaming video that led a vicious bully to kill herself a year earlier.


Review :
Watch it on a computer for better immersion!
I thought this movie was excellent! A lot of people will claim this is another "found footage" film, but it's more than that. In the world of complete and utter "social" takeover, I found this movie to be very entertaining. Also, I was watching it on my MAC computer, further enveloping myself into the world in which to movie takes place. There were a couple times when an alert of a chime would ring and I kept checking my notifications because I thought they were for me. Really felt like I was more involved than simply just being a viewer.

The "story" involves five friends talking in real time over Skype and Facebook messenger. It begins with just a hint of the back story. A high school girl by the name of Laura Barns (Heather Sossaman) committed suicide after an embarrassing video surfaced online. Ironically, someone ALSO posted the video of her taking her own life. Blaire (Shelley Hennig) and Mitch (Moses Storm) are talking over Skype discussing...
MUCH Better Watching on a Computer vs on the TV
This is a movie that I saw at a friend's house playing on her TV. I didn't really like it. But, another friend wanted to see it, so I watched it again, this time from on her computer.

It is a completely different movie when you watch it on TV vs from your own computer. It gives it a different, more real feel. If you are going to watch it, see it on the computer. It doesn't translate well onto a TV, because it takes place all from some one's computer desktop.

Don't waste time- watch the trailer.
Gave me a headache. Watching other people typing and flipping from screen to screen for the whole movie was annoying. The trailer for it shows all the scary scenes so save some time and just watch the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment