Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Midnight in Garden of Good & Evil Discount !!

Title : Midnight in Garden of Good & Evil
Category: Movies
Brand: Warner Home Video
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.3


Description : Watch shippers flick This kind of Midnight in Garden of Good & Evil does excellent, user friendly and modify. The price of this wa dramatically reduced than other locations My partner and i explored, and not far more when compared with similar product or service

This specific subject Offer exceeded the prospect, this place has chaned into a amazing upgrade on myself, The concept appeared properly as well as quickly Midnight in Garden of Good & Evil


The most important party of the Savannah Christmas season ends with a bang! when affable host Jim Williams (Kevin Spacey) shoots a man to death. The party is over, the investigation begins. Director Clint Eastwood weaves murder, mystery and voodoo into a sumptuous adaptation of the John Berendt bestseller based on true events. Spacey and John Cusack as a journalist drawn to Savannah’s decadence and eccentrics lead a nimble cast that includes Jack Thompson, Alison Eastwood and The Lady Chablis. For “one of the best American films of the year” (Boston Herald), rendezvous at Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.

Features :
  • Condition: New
  • Format: DVD
  • AC-3; Color; Dolby; DVD; Full Screen; Subtitled; Widescreen; NTSC

Review :
Southern Belle Savannah.
Adapting a book to the screen is always a risk, and adapting a successful book particularly so, especially if it is a nonfiction book and the story has already made news (or been the subject of gossip, which in this instance doesn't seem to make much difference) long before the book was ever written. There will always be those who claim that you didn't do the book justice, or that you didn't do the real events justice, or both. But let's face it, folks, the vast majority of us weren't witnesses to Jim Williams's record four trials, nor did we attend any of his famous Christmas parties, nor did or do we know Mr. Williams or any of the other inhabitants of Savannah featured so prominently here (even if Jerry Spence - not the attorney, the hairdresser appearing as himself in the movie - insists that ever since the publication of John Behrendt's book people have been asking him to sign their copy). All that most of us did was read the book ... yes, so did I, and I enjoyed it immensely...
Good music, good scenery, but very long movie
There were two reasons why I picked up this film: 1.) Kevin Spacey and 2.) it takes place in Savannah, GA, which is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. I knew very little about the story; I knew that it had something to do with a murder, and that no one could figure out if the rich man (Spacey) had killed him or not. I found out later that it was in fact a true story, which made it even more intriguing. However, I feel that the heart of this movie lies not in the murder mystery itself, but in the eccentric characters who occupy the city of Savannah. John Cusack as an outsider becomes a representation of the audience, someone who stumbles along and slowly comes to appreciate the many different people of the city. The audience is taken on a whirlwind tour of some of the most interesting and odd people to exist in the South. I especially loved the Lady Chablis; that character is too melodramatic and amusing for words. In addition to the interesting...
A timeless piece of eccentric south
I have lived in the south all my life. Watching this movie reminded me of how beautiful and special this place is. Clint Eastwood's interpretation of John Berendt's piece of literary art was splendid in its own right. It reminded me of how rich our heritage is. The music, the superb casting (no one can deny the talent of the great Kevin Spacey) and the seemingly endless parade of characters kept me enthralled from the beginning. It's not often a film can pull at my heartstrings, teach me something about tolerance and history, reveal such beauty and amuse me at the same time. The movie so moved me that I read the book. Although somewhat different, each form was intriguing. I have just returned from Savannah. I was constantly reminded of the story of Jim Williams as I walked the squares and felt the history therein. This filmed turned attention once again to a wonderful magical place, the South.

No comments:

Post a Comment