Friday, April 24, 2015

Supernatural: Season 9 [Blu-ray] Big SALE

Title : Supernatural: Season 9 [Blu-ray]
Category: TV
Brand: Warner Home Video
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.8


Description : Monitor shippers videos This Supernatural: Season 9 [Blu-ray] performs excellent, simple to operate as well as alter. The price of this is lower as compered to other areas I researches, and not a lot more than related product

This unique obcject Offer exceeded own prospect, that one has become a fantastic buy for me personally, The thought appeared properly and also swiftly Supernatural: Season 9 [Blu-ray]


Supernatural: The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray+UltraViolet)

How do you deal with a fallout of heavenly proportions? With the angelic Host's descent to Earth, Sam and Dean are now facing a world inhabited by thousands of powerful beings, who soon form their own chaotic agendas. Before tackling the threat of the "loose nukes" roaming the globe, however, the Winchesters engage in their most personal conflict yet. Meanwhile, Castiel finds he's more vulnerable – and yet capable of more humanity – than ever. As the threat escalates, a way must be found to reopen the gates of Heaven and head off a demon insurrection in Hell. The whole time, darkness leaves its mark on Dean, but has he finally crossed the line to protect his family? The excitement of this 23-episode ninth season is positively epic.

]]>

Features :
  • Factory sealed DVD

Review :
Carry On Supernatural, Carry On
Man this show just never gets old. Nine years and still going just as strong as when it began, even more so in my opinion. It's rare for a show to on for this long without bringing some kind of fatigue to the plot, but somehow they manage to keep it fresh. The action, the humor, the monsters, the writing, and the acting still represent some of the highest quality entertainment on television. I could really see this show becoming like Doctor Who or Buffy the Vampire Slayer, a cult classic that will wind up spanning multiple generations.

Thus far season nine has picked up where season eight left off. The angels have all been locked out of heaven, Abaddon is still on the loose, Crowley is the Winchester's captive, and Castiel is (once again) merely human. So far we have a great story mash up, with some pretty cool monsters to be fought (does the Wicked Witch of the West mean anything to you?). I'll be updating this review when necessary as the season progresses to give a...
Baby boomer likes this series.
What can I say. I am not a young fan as I am retired. I have gotten really involved with the characters, and have now finished the 9th season. I have laughed and cried. And besides that there are many layers to this show. It is about love, evil and redemption

Nothing even comes close.
I am so in love with this show. I own every episode and I have hooked my students on it. I teach high school and needed something to get them in class on time. After a few of the first episodes to get them interested it is now a reward for being on time two weeks in a row. We call it Supernatural Friday!! I have perfect attendance now. And they are now buying it. Son of a B@tch!!!

It has been amazing to watch Dean and Sam grow into men and appreciate that the writing has allowed them to mature as well, while keeping the personality quirks that we have loved from day one. "Who does this?? Crazy people!" And I am glad the writers and producers are crazy people! But its not just the strength of the Winchester but to find gold with Bobby, Castiel and Crowley?? And I want to say kudos for keeping the same actors in those roles over so many seasons. I've also loved Bella, Meg, and Ruby. Bad B@tches with Attitude for sure!

So roll on Supernatural for I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment