Saturday, April 25, 2015

Criminal Minds: Season 8 Promo Offer

Title : Criminal Minds: Season 8
Category: TV
Brand: Paramount
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.7
Buyer Review : 526

Description : Monitor carriers films This specific Criminal Minds: Season 8 works excellent, easy to use and modify. The price for is was dramatically reduced as compered to other places I researches, rather than much more compared to comparable item

This specific item provides surpasses out anticipation, this has chaned into a amazing replace on personally, The thought showed up securely and rapidly Criminal Minds: Season 8


CRIMINAL MINDS revolves around an elite team of FBI profilers who analyze the country's most twisted criminal minds, anticipating their next moves before they strike again. The Behavioral Analysis Unit's most prominent agent is David Rossi (Joe Mantegna), a founding member of the BAU, who returns to help the team solve new cases, while pursuing some unfinished business of his own. Each member brings his or her own area of expertise to the table as they pinpoint predators' motivations and identify their emotional triggers in the attempt to stop them.

Features :
  • Factory sealed DVD

Review :
My favorite television show...until this season
HATED to give Criminal Minds anything but a 5 star review. I have loved this show from the very first episode. The casting on this show has always been top notch, especially since it's been a bit of a revolving door. I don't know if Paget Brewster (Emily Prentiss) decided to leave the show or if they made a serious blunder by getting rid of her...much as they did when they didn't renew J.J.'s contract, but the show REALLY took a turn for the worse this year. They could have saved it with some great casting, but I seriously DO NOT like the Jeanne Tripplehorn character!! Maybe a decent actress could have done a better job, but I doubt it. She does not fit in with the group, could not be more boring to watch and whenever she's on I tend to zone out and have actually walked away from TV when she's on. This is something I have never done in the previous 7 seasons, I am usually on the edge of my seat through each episode. I love this show so much and hate that they are starting...
Great series!
Love this show! Been watching it since its inception! :) Would recommend to anyone to watch it! They won't be sorry

Criminal Minds is the best, especially instantly from Amazon!
This was a great episode, I almost didn't recognize Kim Wayans or McKenzie Phillips, they were great. However I miss Emily, The new girl is good, but she's not Emily Prentiss, I love the show because they have strong women that don't have to show skin to get notice or play super cop women, they seem real. I was happy that they brought JJ back. I like agent Hotchter.

No comments:

Post a Comment