Saturday, April 4, 2015

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Series Get Rabate

Title : Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Series
Category: TV
Brand: Paramount
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 5.0
Buyer Review : 6









Review :
A Masterpiece that should not be missed.
The Greatest Animated Series of all time gets re released and though I wish it were on Blu Ray I will definately be purchasing this collection. Avatar is overall the story of how long term violence and hatred affect multiple society's especially children. It is filled with deep themes and story lines that will draw in the young and old. It has great action and animation. And finally great performances especially grey delisle as Azula who gives one of the greatest supporting actress roles of all time. Avatar is perfect a true masterpiece and although I already own the complete series I will gladly buy it again just to have the excuse for a rewatch.

$12 dollars cheaper than anything else out there, comes with a great cover art!
Avatar was one of my favorite TV shows of all time. The art, story, and characters just resonated me and it became a part of my childhood. I think at this point, anyone who doesn't live under a rock, knows what Avatar is. What I am going to explain, is why you should buy this DVD set. If you're like me and want to collect all 3 DVDs for this show, but never liked the cover art or thought that the price tag was too high, then I think this DVD set is for you. The average price per season is $14.00 if you decide to buy each DVDs separately, the total would come out to $42. There is actually already a completely DVD set for Avatar the Last Airbender, but it costs around $46 dollars on another website. Overall, the $30 price tag is amazing! You get all 3 DVDs for a huge discount and premium packaging. I think the cover art looks amazing and overall better than the 3 DVDs would look if you purchased them separately.

Note: All three seasons of Avatar are free for Amazon Prime...
The show is absolutely fantastic, but why won't Nickelodeon spring for a blu-ray ...
The show is absolutely fantastic, but why won't Nickelodeon spring for a blu-ray release? I'd snatch that up in a jiffy and I'm sure a lot of other fans would as well. It's a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment