Thursday, April 2, 2015

Dragon Ball Z: Season 5 [Blu-ray] Discount !!

Title : Dragon Ball Z: Season 5 [Blu-ray]
Category: TV
Brand: Funimation
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.8
Buyer Review : 78

Description : Start to see movers clip This specific Dragon Ball Z: Season 5 [Blu-ray] does fantastic, simple to operate as well as change. The cost of is was dramatically reduced when compared with other places we researches, and never much more than equivalent product or service

This type of item Offer overtake own prospect, this one has chaned into a great replace on personally, The concept arrived securely as well as swiftly Dragon Ball Z: Season 5 [Blu-ray]


While the Z-fighters are fighting the Androids, Dr. Gero releases his most lethal creation, Cell, who is created from the genetic material of warriors and is becoming stronger with each place he destroys.

Features :
  • Brand Name: GROUP 1200 MEDIA Mfg#: 00006281
  • Shipping Weight: 0.40 lbs
  • Manufacturer:
  • Genre: Anime
  • All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.

Review :
... formats over time and this is by far my favorite! Funamation is keeping me hooked
I have bought the DBZ seasons in all their formats over time and this is by far my favorite! Funamation is keeping me hooked! I have my fingers crossed for a bluray version of Dragon Ball.

Season 5
I have been reviewing my blu-ray DBZ seasons and I've been saying pretty much the same thing every time. If you want just watch DBZ whenever you want then get they orange brick DVD sets. They are good...they are what my brother in law owns. But for me I love having the clear picture and the beautiful colors poping out more. Blu-ray is for those who want the picture and sound as good as it can get...just saiyan...ahhh you see what I did there.

Great for DBZ fans
Love DBZ and glad they put it on blu ray. Have all the orange bricks n this is way better and it not crop so bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment