Saturday, April 18, 2015

Breaking Bad: Season 5 Promo Offer

Title : Breaking Bad: Season 5
Category: TV
Brand: SONY (COLUMBIA)
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.7


Description : Wait trailers video This kind of Breaking Bad: Season 5 works fantastic, simple to operate along with change. The cost of this is dramatically reduced when compared with other locations My spouse and i explored, and never far more as compared to comparable item

This specific obcject delivers exceeded the anticipation, this one has developed into a fantastic upgrade on myself, The concept came correctly along with rapidly Breaking Bad: Season 5


Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul return in their Emmyr -winning roles of Walter White and Jesse Pinkman in the fifth explosive season of Breaking Bad. With Gus Fring dead, Walt's transformation from a well-meaning family man to ruthless drug kingpin is nearly complete. Forming a partnership with Jesse and Mike (Jonathan Banks), Walt proceeds to make a killing in the meth business until the fruits of his murderous schemes are threatened by a new development in the investigation led by his relentless brother-in-law Hank (Dean Norris). Executive produced by Vince Gilligan and Mark Johnson, the fifth season charts the murderous rise of Walter White as he reaches new highs...and new lows.

Episodes in this season:
  1. Live Free or Die
  2. Madrigal
  3. Hazard Pay
  4. Fifty - One
  5. Dead Freight
  6. Buyout
  7. Say My Name
  8. Gliding Over All


Features :
  • Factory sealed DVD

Review :
Mike Ehrmentraut OWNS YOU.
There's not much you can say about a show that you haven't seen the entire season of yet, but what I can say is that BREAKING BAD, under the very watchful eye of Vince Gilligan, has become such an incredibly superior hour of television that it's become the best straight-up crime drama alongside FX's current winner JUSTIFIED, and what has been elevating it beyond belief in its fifth season is not the star of the show Bryan Cranston, who is still brilliant in his portrayal of Walter White, and really knows how to play his cunning and his desperation. It's also not in Aaron Paul, who's been phenomenal since the first minutes of his performance as Jesse Pinkman, the moral compass of the show (basically, if Pinkman thinks you've gone too far, you REALLY have) and its resident guide through the world we've found ourselves navigating through. It's also not through Anna Gunn as the increasingly put-upon and disassociative Skyler White, whose own personal journey over this season has caused...
Half Season / Full Price
This set only contains Part 1 of Season 5, Episodes 1-8. Unfortunately, this information is NOWHERE to be found on Amazon.

Addendum 07-03-13: Obviously, my point was not clear to anybody, so I'll give it another try:

First, this review is about the MARKETING, not about the content of the actual series.

Second, the TV standard is still 12 or 13 episodes per season. With this pack, you get 8 episodes, for the price of a 'full' season. To break it down for you: As of today, this set is $40 on Amazon, so instead of $3 per episode, you're paying a whopping $5 here. Unless you do the math and break down the 374 minutes stated on Amazon (and who really does that? I know I don't), there is NO information that this set contains only 8 episodes.

Last, a word to the commentators who tell me I should have known this upfront and that 'the other episodes have not been aired yet': Please gimme a break. What do you think I am, a walking-talking TV Guide or...
Not what I thought I was getting.......
When I purchased Season 5 of Breaking Bad I thought I would be gettng all 16 episodes of the season. Instead it only comes with the first 8 episodes which I can easily watch already without buying this (and have for that matter) through Netflix. What I thought I was purchasing was the entire season 5 containing all 16 episodes. Unless I missed it when I bought this I did not see anywhere it said that it would only include the first 8 episodes and nor do I see anything referencing that as I write this review. I have no use for a "season" of a show that only contains half the episodes that I have already seen. I would like a refund on this since I did not get what was advertised.

No comments:

Post a Comment