Saturday, April 18, 2015

Child 44 [DVD + Digital] Get Rabate

Title : Child 44 [DVD + Digital]
Category: Movies
Brand: LIONS GATE HOME ENT.
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 3.8
Buyer Review : 328

Description : Wrist watch movers blockbuster This specific Child 44 [DVD + Digital] functions excellent, simple to operate as well as alter. The price of this is dramatically reduced as compered to other places My partner and i reviewed, and not a lot more as compared to equivalent product or service

This type of subject delivers surpasses out prospect, that one has become a amazing upgrade on me personally, The thought came securely and quickly Child 44 [DVD + Digital]


A DISGRACED MEMBER OF THE MILITARY POLICE INVESTIGATES A SERIES OF NASTY CHILD MURDERS DURING THE STALIN-ERA SOVIET UNION.


Review :
Not What You Think It Is....
I'm an old, harden guy. Nothing bothers me anymore. For me, the more intense the better. When I watched this film, I was thinking it was a rip off of HBO's Citizen's X. Let me just say that the end of the movie had me crying like a baby. I really wasn't ready for that. Advice? Watch Citizen X first...get an idea about the history. Then watch this one. So well done...so well acted...and the end will leave tears in your eyes.

CHILD 44 is a chilling story about a child killer on the loose in Russia in the 50's.
Excellent film about a child killer on the loose in Russia. The actors were brilliant, the cinematography dark and foreboding as the plot of the story and the writing superior, as well. I would recommend CHILD 44 to anyone, especially those with an interest in crime stories; fiction and non-fiction, as an earlier movie that also took place in Russia about another serial killer named Andre Chikitillo who killed over 50 people during the 80's and 90's, called CITIZEN X.
I didn't really know what to expect when I ordered this movie, but I'm now very glad that I did because it was an excellent film.

Parts Better Than the Whole
Based on Tom Rob Smith’s 2008 novel of the same title, “Child 44” follows the story of Leo Demidov (Tom Hardy), a dutiful MGB (Ministry for State Security) officer and his wife Raisa Demidova (Noomi Rapace) under Stalin’s rule. Leo’s faith to the nation is severely tested when the mutilated body of the son of Leo’s old friend is found. Because “there is no murder in paradise,” however, the case is hushed up.

Later on, Leo, disgraced and sidelined, starts investigating the case that could be done by a serial killer. General Nesterov (Gary Oldman) is helpful, but Leo has to be very careful because in uncovering the truths he has to deal with not only the murderer, but the Soviet bureaucracy represented by a sneaky officer Vasili Nikitin (Joel Kinnaman). Paddy Considine, Jason Clarke, and Vincent Cassel also appear.

Written by Richard Price (“The Color of Money” “Sea of Love”), the script of...

No comments:

Post a Comment