Thursday, April 2, 2015

Dragon Ball Z: Season 1 [Blu-ray] On Sale

Title : Dragon Ball Z: Season 1 [Blu-ray]
Category: TV
Brand: Funimation
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.2
Buyer Review : 318

Description : Envy haulers flick This Dragon Ball Z: Season 1 [Blu-ray] does excellent, simple to use as well as change. The price for this wa lower as compered to other locations we researches, and not far more when compared with equivalent product or service

This kind of item delivers surpass the anticipation, that one has turned into a great replace on me personally, The theory showed up properly and also speedily Dragon Ball Z: Season 1 [Blu-ray]


The Saiyans are coming! These ruthless, intergalactic villains carved a path of destruction across the galaxy, and now they're headed for Earth! The evil Saiyan warlord Vegeta will not rest until he's seized the wish-granting powers of the Dragon Balls for himself! Goku vs. Vegeta! The battle of all battles begins now!
Make room on your shelves because the Dragon Ball Z Season Sets are finally on Blu-ray! We embarked on a frame-by-frame restoration process to remove any blemishes, tape marks, and foreign bodies that might have tarnished your viewing experience. All three audio tracks have been re-mastered in the interest of noise reduction and superior sound quality. The bolder, more vibrant color of this ultimate Dragon Ball Z release closely mirrors the visual aesthetics of today's entertainment. Lastly, we undertook a precise shot-by-shot reframing of the entire series to create a modern HD widescreen presentation of this legendary fan favorite! It's time to experience Dragon Ball Z like you've never experienced it before!

Features :
  • Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 704400015519
  • Shipping Weight: 0.82 lbs
  • Manufacturer:
  • Genre: JAPANIMATION
  • All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.

Review :
Full frame releases would have been better, but what is here is so much better than people are giving it credit for.
Let me preface this. I'm in my thirties. I've got DBZ releases across Pioneer discs, Funimation single discs, Dragon Boxes, Orange Bricks, Funi Blu Rays and steelbooks of the movies, and now these new Blu Rays. I never got the Level sets, because the Dragon Boxes had just finished, it seemed kind of pointless at the time, but now I realize it's a shame that they cancelled full frame Blu Ray releases. But my point here, I'm going to try to make an argument FOR these Blu Rays, and I'm not new to this franchise, and I'm not an "accept everything and like it" fan. I may have bought some Orange Bricks, but I was not a fan of the cropping on those releases.

I received my Blu Ray of the first season, and after watching it, I popped in the first Dragon Box, and then individual discs of the Captain Ginyu saga to compare the openings, and the colors. The Dragon Boxes essentially look like VHS releases next to this. They're certainly nice to own, but I'm willing to do my next rewatch...
Personally My Favorite Release So Far. . .
I may not be, as many would call it, a "true" DBZ fan, considering my rather late interest in the series. I just started watching this a few years ago when I bought the orange brick sets on DVD. I know, I know. . . They apparently suck and aren't the real deal, but that's what I first experienced the show on. That said, I can only really offer my opinion on this release in comparison to those versions I HAVE seen. So, here goes. . .

Video Quality: The moment I received my purchase, I set out to compare the quality to that of the DVD sets I had in my possession at the time. The Blu-ray, I set to my 720p screen, while I had the DVD playing on my 1080. Even with the reduced resolution, the difference was obvious. Colors and line-work were much, much clearer, no sign of blotches or dust marks, and even much of the odd frame shaking had been reduced. It was still there, that's sure, but there was significantly less of it. Lastly, the cropping, which is what everyone is...
Best release of DBZ forever
This release is awesome.. no grains like (level sets) no pink skin like (Dragon Boxs) and Super QUALITY.

Pick it up now if you're a fan of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment