Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hart To Hart: Season 4 Get Rabate

Title : Hart To Hart: Season 4
Category: TV
Brand: Shout! Factory
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.9
Buyer Review : 116

Description : Sit back and watch videos video clip This kind of Hart To Hart: Season 4 functions excellent, simple to use along with modify. The cost of this is reduced compered to other areas I investigates, and never far more than comparable product or service

This specific subject Offer surpass own prospect, this place has become a great replace on personally, The theory came correctly as well as speedily Hart To Hart: Season 4


Robert Wagner (It Takes A Thief) and Stefanie Powers (The Girl From U.N.C.L.E.) star in Hart to Hart: Season Three, a 24-episode collection of the stylish Emmy and Golden Globe-nominated detective drama. As Jonathan and Jennifer Hart, a wealthy and glamorous couple who always manage to find themselves caught up in mystery and adventure, Wagner and Powers charmed audiences with their lighthearted chemistry and thrilling adventures. Assisting the Harts in their jet-setting life of intrigue, the loyal and gravel-voiced servant Max (Lionel Stander) provided an earthy counterpoint to the elegance of his employers. Together, the three made for a team that viewers found irresistible.


Created by Sidney Sheldon, both a bestselling novelist (Master of the Game, Windmills of the Gods) and hit television producer (I Dream of Jeannie, The Patty Duke Show), Hart to Hart is a smart and sexy detective drama reminiscent of the Thin Man movies as well as modern mystery series such as Castle. Join the Harts on their globetrotting tour of danger and romance with Hart to Hart: Season Three.

Features :
  • Factory sealed DVD

Review :
Wasn't even 10 years old when my mum will watch with me in France every sunday afternoon this amazing TV SERIES
I have been a massive fan from HART TO HART as little as I remember...Wasn't even 10 years old when my mum will watch with me in France every sunday afternoon this amazing TV SERIES!!
I of course do have for ages SEASON 1 AND 2: which I watched many, many times and just loved it!!
After 8 years waiting for the release of SEASON 3(thank you shout factory by the way!), I got to be honest I didn't enjoy as much SEASON 3 , only really love 4 episodes(the 1 in the train being my favourite) so my expectation was not that high for SEASON 4 but how wrong was I??!!
Just love it as much as SEASON 1 AND SEASON 2!!
The chemistry between Stephanie And Robert is just amazing!! When I was young and before having the internet, I thought they were a real life couple!!!
Buy SEASON 4, you will love it!! Not a weak episode like SEASON 3 ...Only took me 3 days to watch all 22 episodes...and I love it...Freeway and Max make the show even better when they are into the story....I...
ONE SEASON LEFT.....
With the release of the 4rth season there is only one season remain to complete our dvd collection as all the post tv movies are available for months now (video demand)
So season 5 eventual release will complete our collection.

Hart To Hart Season 4
Very good series. Nice to see that nearly all the seasons are finally being released. One more season to go for the 5th & final one. All 8 movies have already been released also. The only thing I've noticed so far with Season 4 is that the stories are not all as impressive as in the first 3 seasons, but this is still a must buy for the Harts collector series: Stephanie Powers & Bob Wagner always shine together & always pull off an episode even if the script was weak, & I have not seen all of the episodes yet- just about 6 of them. Always a lot of fun. You won't get this great type of home entertainment made new today. I've considered this money worth spent & I'am eagerly awaiting Season 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment