Tuesday, April 21, 2015

True Blood: Season 7 SALE

Title : True Blood: Season 7
Category: TV
Brand: HBO HOME VIDEO
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.2
Buyer Review : 724

Description : Sit back and watch carriers films This kind of True Blood: Season 7 does excellent, simple to operate as well as adjust. The price of this wa dramatically reduced as compered to other areas we investigates, rather than a lot more when compared with related product or service

This type of obcject Offer exceeded out anticipation, this one has developed into a fantastic replace on myself, The theory showed up securely along with speedily True Blood: Season 7


True Blood: The Complete Seventh Season (DVD)

"True Blood is the sexy, scary, wildly entertaining series from Oscar® and Emmy winner Alan Ball (Six Feet Under) and based on the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris. In this final season, an initial battle between raging Hep-Vamps and their Bon Temps prey sets the stage for a season-long series of hair-raising denouements for Sookie, Bill, Eric, Jason, Sam, Alcide, Tara and their human/vampire allies and adversaries. In the end, some of True Blood's most beloved figures will meet cruel fates, while others will cheat death (true and otherwise) to forge happily-ever-after relationships that will leave fans surprised and, ultimately, satisfied. What will happen to your favorite True Blood character?"

]]>

Features :
  • Factory sealed DVD

Review :
A Break from Form... But That's OK! *SPOILER FREE*
First of all, this is not like any season of True Blood you've ever watched before. I've been watching since way back when season one aired and have watched every season at least two or three times. Like many of you, I've always found myself enthralled by the tight plots, dynamic characters, and sharp dialogue. Season 7 was incredibly different than ones from the past... But that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I think the reason that season 7 is so different is because it is heavily character driven, whereas the previous seasons have been more plot driven. True Blood season 7 (TB7) really digs deep into our favorite characters' inner psyches and fleshes out how they have grown and changed throughout the years. Due to this more character-oriented storyline, a lot of the action seen in past seasons is lost, replaced with more dialogue, character development, and personal reflection. I know this upset some fans (I myself was a bit perturbed by it at times), but, looking back...
Imagine you had a favorite pair of jeans
Spoilers For Sure
Imagine you had a favorite pair of jeans. You loved them so much but they became tattered (and not in a good way). You tried to sew them but the best you could do is put patches on them, ugly patches. These were still your jeans but not the same. This is how I see how the writers botched up our beloved series. They kept putting ugly patches on True Blood. It was still recognized as True Blood but a horrible version.
After barely keeping up with Season 6, I watched Season 7 as a chore I felt I had to do. Surprisingly, I liked the first few episodes and then it all fell apart. Why did we have to go back to Taraville? Who cares about the Reverend or Tara's mother? Wasn't their story all sewn up? Why was so much time spent on Jessica and Hoyt? Jason? Snore. Sara Newlin? Double snore. I give this review three stars because I still enjoyed the wonderful humorous dialogue of Pam. Don't expect not to be disappointed. If it was still a great series, I...
What a huge disappointment
SPOILERS

When Alan Ball left after Season 5, I remained optimistic that the show would still be entertaining and full of my favorite characters. Season 6 was enjoyable, and then came this. What a *huge* let down. I have every single season on DVD, but I will never buy this one. I never want to watch it again. It was boring, they killed characters off for no reason that made sense to the plot. What made it worse was the writers spent all this time on new characters and unimportant side characters. I didn't care about Adilyn and Wade's story or Tara's mom. They retconned several things (for one, Tara's mom had an affair with Rev Daniels, that is how they began, but they rewrote their relationship as being some pure, romantic, sweet thing).

I have always been an Eric fan, but I also liked Bill. By the end, I wanted to scream, just die already! They made this last season so full of insufferable angst, it was painful to watch. They squandered Lafayette. They...

No comments:

Post a Comment