Saturday, April 4, 2015

Toy Story 2 Big SALE

Title : Toy Story 2
Category: Movies
Brand: Disney
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.7
Buyer Review : 989

Description : Analyze carriers video clip This kind of Toy Story 2 functions excellent, simple to use and alter. The price for is was dramatically reduced than other places we researches, and not much more as compared to comparable item

This unique item delivers surpasses own prospect, this place has become a wonderfull replace on personally, The concept came properly along with swiftly Toy Story 2


Andy heads off to cowboy camp leaving his toys to their own devices. Things shift into high gear when an obsessive toy collector named Al McWhiggin (owner of Al's Toy Barn) kidnaps Woody. At Al's apartment, Woody discovers that he is a highly valued collectible from a 1950s TV show called Woody's Roundup, and he meets the other prized toys from that show, Jessie the Cowgirl, Bullseye the Horse, and Stinky Pete the Prospector. Back at the scene of the crime, Buzz Lightyear and the other toys from Andy's room, Mr. Potato Head, Slinky Dog, Rex and Hamm spring into action to rescue their pal from winding up as a museum piece. The toys get into one predicament after another in their daring race to get Woody before Andy returns.

Bonus Features include: Director commentary, Toy Story 3 Sneak Peek: The Characters, Buzz Lightyear Mission Logs: International Space Station, Paths to Pixar: Technical Artists, Studio Stories: Toy Story 2 Sleep Deprivation Lab, Pinocchio, The Movie Vanishes, Pixar's Zoetrop, Celebrating our Friend Joe Ranft

Features :
  • More than 250 artists, animators, and technicians were involved in the production, including 90 technical directors and nearly 60 animators.
  • Eighteen different sets along with 1,200 different model packets (props, set dressing, buildings, and the like), were created for the film.
  • The animators all vied for a chance to work on Jessie, the cowgirl, because 'she's so vivid, and such an incredible character."
  • Director John Lasseter says he was inspired by director Frank Capra"The way his films grab your heart and your emotions" -- and said he tried to do the same with TOY STORY 2.
  • Toy collector Al McWhiggin's apartment building is a 23-story 1930s art deco high-rise.

Review :
Toy Story 2
I took my Niece to see it and expected it to begood but I was not prepared for what followed. What a terrific movie.Woody and Buz have worked through the problems that existed between them in the first Toy Story and have become the best of friends. I laughed throughout the movie. What humor, I loved the scene where Mrs. Potato Head is packing Mr. Potato Head for his trip to save Woody and she packs his angry eyes "just in case". The depth of the personalities, the humor and thoughtfulness of each of the characters makes me feel as though these are real people. I have put this movie on my list of "All Time Favorites" My Niece is 5 and I am 47 and we both loved it. I am eagerly waiting for it to be available for home viewing so I can own my own copy. Hats off to Disney and Pixar for a job well done.

When does a sequel outshine the original? See THIS!
This has GOT to be on the short list of movie sequels that are superior to the originals. First off I felt that an entirely digitally animated movie was incredible to begin with, and when I finally saw the original 'Toy Story' I was in awe of not just how technologically incredible it was, but how GOOD it was as well. Forget for a moment we are talking about ANIMATION...I think too many people believe that just because it wasn't live-action it simply wasn't worth an adults time. Thank heavens I have little children who want me to take them to these kinds of films so I won't feel embarassed as an adult walking into a so-called 'Children's movie'...but it just DOESN'T matter in the case of 'Toy Story' and this particularly amazing sequel. I have to hand it to the producers and writers for coming up with such a great story! First off you have to put yourself into the role of a toy, and think to yourself, "IF it WAS true that toys were alive, what kinds of problems might they...
Even more for the whole family than the first one!
My wife and kids (11 and13) actually kind of dragged me to see this one in the theater. Boy was I happy that they did! Toy Story 2 is really a great movie that had us all laughing a lot. It also provides for some very emotional moments (Jessie's song remembering her time as a favorite toy, among others). Many of the jokes refer to the first Toy Story, so it really helps if you know that one. What I personally liked best, though, has become a great "habit" with Pixar: The end trailors where the "stars" get to be their "own self": Here especially "Tour Guide Barbie" was a blast!
Enjoy... I can't wait for it to come out on DVD to once again enjoy the great graphics AND sound effects that so impressed me in the theater last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment